Each year, we release a brand new Video Board Review for Pediatricians. If you’re short on time and need your review separated into bite-sized bits, our 2021-2022 Peds Video Board Review is for you. It's one of our most popular study tools every year! Get exam-ready with these self-study Pediatrics board review videos.What's Included With the Video Board Review?
You’re in charge of how and when you review these videos. We specifically designed them for busy Pediatricians who are preparing for the ABP or AOBP exams (MOC or initial cert). We search high and low to find the most awesome, engaging speakers—and create a beautiful, full-color printed syllabus to show the content from every single slide—to guide you through your review of every Pediatric topic.
With the 2021-2022 Pediatrics Video Board Review, you'll get:
- 52+ hours of all-new laser-focused Pediatrics videos
- 18 engaging experts cover all topics from the ABP & AOBP content outlines
- 688-page full color printed syllabus
- New! Supplemental Q&A Shortcuts video with every Audience Response question back to back
- Flexible formats: Choose from online streaming or a USB flash drive
- Free shipping to the continental U.S.
- Max CME Credits & MOC Points: 52
Top-of-the-Line Video and Audio Quality
Our Video Board Review is filmed in high-definition video—the quality is top-notch. We show both the speaker and their presentation, so you’re in a true “educational session” setting.
Multiple Ways to Watch
Choose how you'd like to watch your Video Board Review: online streaming or USB. If you choose the online videos, you can also watch the lectures on your phone or tablet.
Inside your Video Board Review, there's a variety of features that help streamline your study session:
- Bookmark. Quickly find and bookmark your favorite videos
- Take notes. Take notes while you watch, and we’ll keep everything organized for you (by categorizing your notes according to the headings where you added them). Never search for that missing piece of paper again!
- Playback. Playback videos at your preferred pace—up to 2x normal speed. You can also rewind in 45- and 15-second increments
- Track your progress. Track your progress through each topic
- See a menu of subtopics. Easily select which subtopic to cover next
Want to experience it for yourself? Start your free trial of our 2021-2022 Peds Video Board Review now.
Our Syllabus is Top-Notch
Whenever you purchase the Video Board Review, we’ll ship you a full-color print syllabus that helps you follow along with the videos. We pull in the 399 audience response questions, medical images, and illustrations from each lecture for easy note-taking.
We also give every answer to the audience response questions in the back of the syllabus so you don’t have to search too hard for the answers. Ultimately, we want our syllabus to help you spend less time taking notes, and more time actually learning the material.
Choose Between Two Video Formats:
Choose to Stream Videos Online...
Choose to Watch Videos on Your Computer via USB...
• If you have WiFi access wherever you like to study
• If you don’t want to worry about keeping track of or losing a USB flash drive
• If you love using apps
• If you don’t have WiFi access in most places you’ll be studying
• If you want the ability to transfer your videos to your device
• If you want to be able to study anywhere you can take your laptop
FAQs About the Pediatrics Video Board Review
Which video formats do I have to choose from? Does it include all formats or just one?
Choose the video format that works best for you: Online videos or USB flash drive
How many CME/MOC credits are there?
Up to 52 CME credits / MOC points
How current is the content?
We update our Video Board Review annually to stay within the current guidelines. We filmed the content for the 2021-2022 Peds Video Board Review in August of 2021.
What's the difference between the Video Board Review and the Course?
The Video Board Review is a recording of our most recent MedStudy Pediatrics Review Course. So, if you like to have dedicated time to study during a 6-day period, the Review Course might be for you. If you like to watch on your own time, the Video Board Review might be a better option. A benefit of the Video Board Review is that there’s a table of contents to help you sort through all of the session topics at your own pace, which makes it easy to find where you left off and drill down to the subtopic level. If you'd like to discuss which is best for you, reach out to our Support Team and they can help you decide.
Have any other questions about the Pediatrics Video Board Review that you’d like us to answer? Let us know.
We're so excited to bring this new review! Get the review videos and syllabus now!