Did you know MedStudy free trials are available for each of our digital internal medicine products? We've got entire sections and snippets of content from our Core, Q&As, Flashcards, videos, and more for you to try, all for free! Here's the details of what you'll get when you sign up for a free trial.
Read a Sample of Our 18th Edition Internal Medicine Core
Read the entire Pulmonary medicine section from you computer, phone, or other device
When you try out the Core for Internal Medicine, you'll receive online access to the entire Pulmonary section for 30 days.
Since the free trial is online, you get to check out all of the features that we offer with the Digital Core, like:
- Search. Search keywords across the topic you're in, the section, or across the entire Core
- Take notes. Take notes while you read, and we’ll keep everything organized for you (by categorizing your notes according to the headings where you added them). Never search for that missing piece of paper again!
- Bookmark. Bookmark your spot to pick back up with your reading in your next session.
See all of the features that the Q&As include during your 30-day free trial
With the IM Q&A free trial, you'll receive online access to the entire Pulmonary section for 30 days.
You can go through questions in either study mode or test mode. In study mode, you'll be able to see the correct answer (with the explanation of why the correct answer is correct and why the other options were incorrect) right after you select your answer, you'll also be able to narrow down the answer by crossing off answers you know to be incorrect. In test mode, you'll be timed and then see your report card at the end.
Start Flipping Our Internal Medicine Core Scripts® Flashcards
Go through all 37 of the Pulmonary Flashcards
Give the Pulmonary section of the IM Flashcards a try online, for free for 30 days! You'll be able to evaluate IM illness scripts and connect clinical findings with appropriate diagnoses and management strategies. Plus, the digital version comes along with some cool features.
- Self-assess with confidence. Mark each Flashcard as 'Know It' or 'Not Sure'.
- Filter. Filter Flashcards by topic or by question type (skipped, questions marked ‘unsure,’ unanswered questions) .
- Bookmark. Bookmark your spot to pick back up where you left off.
- Track your progress. Track progress through your study session based on the number of questions answered.
Watch a Full Section of Our 2020 Internal Medicine Video Board Review
Get the IM Video Board Review Pulmonary section online for free for 30 days
When you watch the free trial for the IM Video Board Review, you'll be able to see the full Pulmonary Medicine section with speaker, Raj Dasgupta, MD (almost 4 hours of free content!) You'll also be able to watch snippets of each of the other lectures.
To watch the content from a phone or other device, you can download the MedStudy Media App and watch the lecture from anywhere.
Use the MedStudy Media app with the online format to take videos with you on your mobile device
Check Out Our 18th Edition Internal Medicine Audio Pearls to Save Time
Listen to almost 4 hours of free content from the Pulmonary Medicine section
With our 18th Edition Core Audio Pearls free trial, you'll listen to the full Pulmonary Medicine section. It contains content, aligned with the 18th Edition IM Core. It's accessible through your internet browser or the myMedStudy Media App for your phone.
Try Out Hospital Medicine Basics
Check out Hospital Medicine Basics to zero in on the content a hospitalist needs to know
When you access the free trial of Hospital Medicine Basics, you'll be able to watch 1 minute clips of each of the topics:
- Clinical Quality Measurements
- Consultative Co-Management
- Hospital-Based Prevention Strategies
- Scenarios in Ethics and Palliative Care
We offer two clinical skills products, Heart Sounds and Skin Signs. The free trials for these are a bit different than for the rest of our products. You can give each of these a try (in their entirety!) for 24 hours. Yep, that's right, you get to try out the entire product, first!
Give Medstudy Heart Sounds a Try for 24 Hours
Watch interactive cardiograms and animations to help you visualize what you are hearing
Keep your clinical skills sharp by reviewing over 40 different heart sounds and murmurs. You'll be able to:
- Switch from study mode to test mode to quiz yourself.
- Connect what you hear with associated physiologic structures and blood flow.
- Anatomic landmarks show you where to listen.
- Detailed explanations identify what to listen for.
- The Big Four heart murmurs are thoroughly covered: AS, MR, AR, and MS.
Try Out Medstudy Skin Signs for 24 Hours
The detailed explanations help you review definitions, causes, clinical details and associations
MedStudy Skin Signs allows you to see explanations of specific skin signs help you understand systemic processes, and lookalikes to give you practical knowledge to draw from.
Some features include:
- "Think" reveals a summary of the discussion with salient memory clues
- "Notes" allows you to take notes in each slide.
- Interactive text and images highlight the features of a skin sign as it is described, and treatment information provides the next step in care.
With MedStudy's free trials, you'll be able to get a good feel for each product before you decide to upgrade to the full product.